Hi Folks,I'm slowly but surely climbing the learning path in the neo4j world.
I'm using Dijkstra's algorithm for the shortest path calculation between two
nodes which now seems to be working fine after some code rearranging, however
I'd also like to get the list of available paths between two nodes regardless
of the path length.  I tried to use the findAllPaths function for the
dijkstraFinder but I noticed that if there is only one available path between
two nodes it returns this same path multiple times and then crashes (this only
happens when there is only 1 path between 2 nodes).  I was wondering whether I
should be using some other finder like the finders that dont use weighted paths
to get this information.  If not some help would be much appreciated here, is
findAllPaths supposed to return the same path multiple times.

Thanks in advance