Hi,

Thanks for your answer. I have several more questions:
1. About the iterator - if I get a large amount of results (millions)  it
cannot be held in memory. Does the iterator work on in-memory collection, or
there is something like JDBC fetch size?
2. Is there an example for what I'm looking for or can someone give pseudo
code example for #3?

Thanks,
Ori