Hi,

i`m using neo4j with the rest api. I have following question about
traversing the graph:

Is it possible to get all relationships of a node by a special property?

Example:

Node A has a relationship ("type=abc", property "number=1") to Node B
Node A has a relationship ("type=def", property "number=1") to Node C
Node A has a relationship ("type=xyz", property "number=1") to Node D

Now, i wanna have all relationships for Node A with relationship property
"number=1". The relationship type donĀ“t cares.

When I traverse the graph i have to define the relationship type like:
curl -X POST -H Accept:application/json -H Content-Type:application/json -d
'{  "order" : "depth first",  "uniqueness" : "node", "relationships" : [{
"type" : "abc", "direction" : "out" }], "return filter" : { "language" :
"builtin", "name" : "all" }, "max depth" : 1 }'
http://localhost:7474/db/data/node/1/traverse/node

Is the only solution to make an index?

Thanks for your answers!