From: "Marko Rodriguez" <okramma...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Feb 15, 2011 7:03 pm
Subject: [Neo4j] embedded vs standalone server
To: "Neo4j user discussions" <user@lists.neo4j.org>

Hey,

Me again. Questions:

1. Will your GraphDatabaseService REST implementation support transactions?
        - If so, how will that look HTTP-wise (back-and-forth tokens?)
        - RexsterGraph only implements IndexableGraph (thus, AUTOMATIC
transactions only -- i.e. commit for every manipulation)
2. Do you have any thoughts on how to make such things faster? JSON compression?
3. How will you deal with Iterator paging?
        - RexsterGraph has a parameter to allow X results to be pulled through
an Iterator<?> at a time. (currently hardcoded to 100). Do you have anything
more clever?
                -
https://github.com/tinkerpop/blueprints/blob/master/src/main/java/com/tinkerpop/blueprints/pgm/impls/rexster/util/RexsterElementSequence.java

Thanks,