Thanks Mattias & David.

Yes, am doing tx.success() and tx.finish() when I commit.
I also noticed that once I get IllegalStateException, I cant search for any
nodes from the graph index.

Here's my code snippet when create,index and commit the nodes & also when
delete the nodes:

Create nodes:
GraphDatabaseService neo = neoFactory.getNeoService();
Index indexService = neoFactory.getIndexService();

   Transaction tx = neo.beginTx();
   try
   {
    for (Row row: resultRows.values())
    {
     try
     {
      Node newNode = neo.createNode();
      for(String key: row.getKeys())
      {
       String value = row.getValue(key);
       newNode.setProperty(key,value);
       indexService.add( newNode, key.toLowerCase(), value.toLowerCase() );
       indexService.add( newNode, "fulltext", value.toLowerCase() );
      }
     }catch(Exception e)
     {
      e.printStackTrace();
     }
    }
   tx.success();
   }
   finally
   {
    tx.finish();
   }

Delete nodes:

        try {
            GraphDatabaseService neo = neoFactory.getNeoService();
            Index indexService = neoFactory.getIndexService();

   Transaction tx = neo.beginTx();

   List<Node> nodes = getNodeList(indexService.query( index, value ));
   System.out.println("Found Removable Nodes:"+nodes.size());

   for (Node n: nodes)
   {
     for (Iterator it=n.getRelationships().iterator(); it.hasNext(); )
     {
      Relationship r = (Relationship)it.next();
      try{
      r.delete();
      }catch (Exception e) {
      e.printStackTrace();
      }
     }
     Map<String, String> props = getNodesProperties(n);
     for (String key: props.keySet())
     {
      String val = props.get(key);
      indexService.remove(n, key, val);