Hi

I have found a work around - I added all the jar files needed in the
classpath before I start Tomcat/Trinidad (put them in the lib folder)
This is awkward since I don't know which jar files should be added
(it's in a configuration file).
Also, I have not managed to get the online backup working in Tomcat
even when I add all the jar files to the classpath.
It works when I run it standalone by just adding the online jar file
at runtime, but not from Tomcat because of some classloading issue ?

So, why can't I load the JAR files dynamically like this in Tomcat ?
(which is the same as in ruby: require 'myjar.jar')

  URL url = getURL(jarFile);
  getRuntime().getJRubyClassLoader().addURL(url);

Is there an alternative of loading the jar files dynamically at runtime ?
(from http://thinkincode.net/2011/02/09/jruby-class-loader-by-example.html)

/Andreas