Hi all,
  I'm still new to neo4j but I feel I get more used to it and I like
that feeling, anyway I'm getting strange results, at least they seems
strange to me but I bet they've a pretty easy explanation.

The nice pictures below (thanks Andreas neoclipse rocks!) show what I
got in a part of my db:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/22802242/nodes.png

Personal informations has been obfuscated to not irritate anyone but
you can see the yellow node is an operator who has "enabled" a user
and assigned a password to another one, the two obfuscated grey boxes.

As you can see the two operations has been produced from the same IP
(172.18.1.34) and on the same day (1295823600000 which is 24/Jan/2011)

The operator is also a user so he has relation with userFactory.

What doesn't convince me are the two IP nodes, I (don't know why)
expected to see a single IP node with more then one relation, one for
PASSWORD_ASSIGNED_FROM and one for HAS_ENABLED_FROM

For the sake of completeness I index every single IP, uid, network,
etc... and check for presence before creating a new Node.

Any clue is really appreciated!
--
Massimo
http://meridio.blogspot.com