Please tell me that you have the database file in the state they were in
when this happened. That you have not tried to repair the database in any
way.
If you do, could you please send me those database files off-list (dropbox
or similar, or contact me directly to discuss how to transfer it).

I will of course treat your data with utmost privacy, but I would love to
get to examine a store that exhibits this behavior to find out what could
have caused it.

Massimo: If you can produce a test case that reliably (or at least
semi-reliably) reproduces this, that would of course be even better, but it
doesn't hurt if I could look at the store files and try to deduce the
problem in parallell.

Tobias Ivarsson <tobias.ivars...@neotechnology.com>
Cellphone: +46 706 534857