Dear Michael,

I've already integrated the source code of jo4neo in my projet. It
means that jo4neo is using the library 1.3 api of neo4j. Did you mean
this kind of update? because It doesn't work. I still have the same
problem...

Maybe It's better that I wait your update. I'll try to investiagte
more in my problem and will tell you some feedback if I find something.

Thanks for your help,

Bat