On Tue, Mar 15, 2011 at 6:01 PM, Michael Hunger
<michael.hun...@neotechnology.com> wrote:
> sounds perfect and would make a great case study
>
> I would be very much interested in your feedback on spring data graph

there are a few things that could be improved, also we used the M02
version. I'll try to move M03 and compile a list of
suggestions/questions.

> also which kind of graphy evaluations/queries do you run on this dataset

Nothing too fancy. But my goal was to build a layer that would allow
the queries to be expressed in multiple formats: traversal
descriprtions, tinkerpop pipes, gremlin and sparql. I managed to
enable all except sparql. Thats the next step.

So for your business logic you create a @Repository that extends
AbstractRepository<YourDomainClass>, which provides a bunch of utility
methods such as findByProperty, findByTraversalDescription,
findByGremlin, etc. It also allows you to deal with your domain
objects even when using pipes, instead of vertices.

> thanks
>
> Michael

What kind of input would you like to get and in what form. I would be
glad to collaborate.