Though I don't see a reason not to support it, but I did not understand the
point of HA in a "embedded" mode. Would be interested in hearing couple of
examples of what that would be...

Embedded would mean - same VM - so replication and concurrency - do they
really mean much here ?

Also, that brings me to another question - is the Embedded version of Neo4j
concurrent for multiple threads ? Meaning can it have multiple simultaneous
connections/transactions ongoing ?

Thanks
Guru