Reply to 6. Re:  Path finding (Paddy)
Thanks for the suggestion Paddy, but I'm unsure it would meet the way I'm
trying to model the network. My graph at the moment isn't actually a spatial
layer(although it does contain spatial data:->) any stop within 500
meters(not on the same route(either direction) or transport method) of
another has a walk relationship with time and distance properties. So
therefore my results for shortest path are bringing me a bit all over the
place(if only there was an algorithm for the shortest direct path:-)). Do
you mean have two layers with no walk connections then only connect between
the two layers(maybe based on distance between stop).
Regards, John.