Hi,

I have limited Java knowledge, so hopefully this question makes sense.

I am deploying Neo4J on a Windows 64-bit server.  I have successfully
deployed it by downloading a trial license for the Windows 64-bit version of
the Tanuki Wrapper.  Everything is set up and working fine.

My question is since I only have a trial license of the wrapper (good for 30
days), will the neo4J server continue to run after the wrapper license
expires?
What if I need to stop and restart and/or upgrade neo4J after the 30 days?
 Will I need a new trial license?
Or, should I just purchase a wrapper license and not have to worry about it?

Thanks,

Kevin