1. Removing an index is not exposed, possible to add with a server
plugin/extension.
2. One can easily store the index-names as node properties with the indexing
operation - that's also something that could be automated via an server plugin.
3. Same goes for auto removal, btw. it is also necessary for relationships, so
perhaps an operation removing a node and its relationships (and all of those
from their indexes) would be sensible.
4. Query exact is looking for the exact match, Advanced Query takes also lucene
query strings and partial matches like (Matr*), for advanced-query fulltext
matches the values must have been indexed on a fulltext index.

It should be a matter of a few hours of coding to provide a server plugin that
does the above.

Cheers

Michael