Hi Emil,

Thanks. Michael set me straight via github.  RnD, as of now.

Interest in both is strong.   Neo4j is for a client project and I've
touching base with Peter elsewhere about my extended interest beyond
that project -- has nothing to do with vmware.  I just don't think
most of us can afford to ignore cfoundry and checking it out.  We'll
see how it pans out.

As for requests, they would mostly be for the vmware folks for more
choices in terms of frameworks and containers.

/R

Joubin

[old laptop/dated email profile]