Hello,

I am new to this list and I have a question about Neo4j (I am just using
Neo4j).

I install neo4j server and Jersey Client (REST API) by which I
communicate with the Neo4j database. My problem is how do I look up a
node (get the location of this node : URI) knowing the value of one of
its properties; I do not know the node ID. (for example I have a node
{"name":"thomas","age":"20"...}; and I want to get the location(URI) of
this node by sending the name "thomas" to the database server).

Please, could someone give me his feedback?

I will be glad to get any support on graph traversals using REST API.

Best regards,

--
Kobla GBENYO,
S/C M. Jean MATHE,