Oops, hit "send" too early.

To finish up:

once the user clicks for more results, they get something very similar to
Google search results, and they can scroll through the pages.  Again, very
easy with mysql using LIMIT.  Would really love to eliminate the mysql
implementation since it takes up a lot of memory on the server.

I was a bit disappointed in the speed of the Index searching.  The mysql
fulltext searches are usually subsecond, but with Lucene I was sometimes
seeing over 10 seconds to come back with results.  Maybe because it has to
create so many Nodes + sending it over the wire?  Any suggestions on
improving the speed or am I stuck with mysql until paging is implemented in
the REST API?

Thanks,
Todd