Johan,

Thanks for your answer.

The graph represents a social network, where users are friends of other
users (followers and following). Each node has a name and is connected to
other users (his friends), so the relationship is
user-is-a-friend-of-another-user. Each relationship has a nickname, by which
name one user knows another.

Most of the graph access queries are to find who user follows or who follow
a user.

Each node holds user name and maybe few other parameters and a relationship
holds a nickname and 1-2 other properties.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Dima Gutzeit.