Hi,

I have a complex database and I try to delete some parts of the graph
using traversal. When deleting, I always delete all relationhips of a
node, and then delete the node itself. At the end, however I get this
exception:

Caused by: javax.transaction.HeuristicRollbackException: Failed to
commit, transaction rolledback --->
org.neo4j.kernel.impl.nioneo.store.InvalidRecordException: Node record
NodeRecord[28,false,2712731,107] still has relationships
        at
org.neo4j.kernel.impl.transaction.TxManager.commit(TxManager.java:693)
        at
org.neo4j.kernel.impl.transaction.TxManager.commit(TxManager.java:584)
        at
org.neo4j.kernel.impl.transaction.TransactionImpl.commit(TransactionImpl.java:104)
        at
org.neo4j.kernel.TopLevelTransaction.finish(TopLevelTransaction.java:85)
        ... 3 more

Do you have any clue what causes this?

I tried to do the same kind of deletion in smaller test cases (which are
more or less contain same graphs as in the big database), but in the
test cases I get no such exception: everything gets deleted as it should.

Regards,
---
balazs