Uncommitted?

-----Original Message-----
From: user-boun...@lists.neo4j.org [mailto:user-boun...@lists.neo4j.org] On
Behalf Of Bobby Norton
Sent: Thursday, May 05, 2011 4:21 PM
To: user@lists.neo4j.org
Subject: [Neo4j] Relationships missing after restart?

Under what circumstances would I expect the number of relationships in the
server to change between restarts?

For example, on one occasion I stopped a server with 66,201 relationships
and on restart it only had 65,554 relationships. These numbers were reported
on the Neo4J Dashboard in the 1.3 GA release.

Where did the other 647 relationships go? Which ones were they?

Is this something like a garbage collection scenario in which relationships
I've deleted don't immediately get updated in the relationship count until
after a restart or is this something no one has ever seen?

~/Bobby