So for dependencies, I have these jars in my system classpath:

blueprints-core-0.7.jar
blueprints-neo4j-graph-0.7.jar
gremlin-1.0.jar
pipes-0.5.jar

I also seem to have the entire "gremlin standalone" libs (from gremlin 1.0)
pointed to in my classpath, though I'm not using gremlin in this script.

The code just imports the packages it needs, here is the full source:

#!/usr/bin/env groovy

import com.tinkerpop.blueprints.*
import com.tinkerpop.blueprints.pgm.*
import com.tinkerpop.blueprints.pgm.impls.neo4j.*
import com.tinkerpop.blueprints.pgm.util.*
import com.tinkerpop.blueprints.pgm.util.graphml.GraphMLReader
import java.awt.*

public class GraphCrawler {

public Graph graph

public GraphCrawler() {
graph = new Neo4jGraph("./dbs/mydbn1")
 GraphMLReader.inputGraph(graph, new FileInputStream('graph-example-2.xml'))
}

GraphCrawler gc = new GraphCrawler()
 }

}