Hi,

On Mon, Jun 6, 2011 at 10:42 PM, Peter Neubauer <
peter.neuba...@neotechnology.com> wrote:

> Also, in Neo4j 1.5 we are going to add a binary, much more efficient
> protocol to talk to Neo4j, which will make this scenario much easier to
> implement.

Animo team is implementing stream-base neo store for properties (get
Input/OutputStream as value). It do store directly to FS and very fast at
the end. We happy to share that or move under org.neo4j package if
interesting.

Also we did implement xml store (save-restore cycle return same xml) with
lucene help. It quite fast: 600-800 small documents saved in 1.5 seconds
through WebDAV.

Here xml builder & serialize
http://animo.git.sourceforge.net/git/gitweb.cgi?p=animo/core;a=tree;f=src/main/java/org/animotron/graph;h=54a36ac6ea261b276107827b0d5ea964afc921fb;hb=HEAD

Binary store on a way...