Hi,

If the Neo4 graph is created first with Blueprints (not pre-existing), then the
root vertex is removed as that is not a concept support by Blueprints. Its not
a bug, its a feature :).

NOTE: If you create Neo4j graph with Neo4j and then load up a Neo4jGraph around
it, then Blueprints will not alter the structure (i.e. remove the root vertex).

See ya,
Marko.

http://markorodriguez.com