BODY { font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px; }Hi
 I have a graph where each node of a class have a relationship to a
master-class node and it has a relationship to referenceNode. Using
1.4.M04 and EmbeddedServer.
 I have a loop over all the relationships of the referenceNode, each
has a master-class node as endNode.
 Then I iterate over the relationships of each master-class node.
Iterator returns each relationship beginning with the newest. The las
one is the relation with the referenceNode.
 for (Iterator itr2 = nodo2Index.getRelationships().iterator();
itr2.hasNext();) {
                                     Relationship rel2Index;
                                     try {
                                         rel2Index = it.next();
                                     catch (Exception e){
                                      }
 }
 When the relationship net is from referenceNode to master-class
node, the oldest one, I get a java.util.NoSuchElementException and the
loop continues forever. Is that OK?
 Thanks