Gah!

That Maven stuff gets everywhere. It's like treading in dog poop. Actually no,
it's worse than that.

OK, I'll add to our build backlog that we will emit binary and source + binary
editions per numbered build (the sensible way of publishing every green build
we get, quite unlike that silly snapshot nonsense).

Bear with us just a few more weeks on that...

Jim