HI, is there any way to force the rotation of the logical log of neo4j?

I can guess is something like

// get the XaDataSource for the native store
TxModule txModule = ((EmbeddedGraphDatabase)
graphDb).getConfig().getTxModule();
XaDataSourceManager xaDsMgr = txModule.getXaDataSourceManager();
XaDataSource xaDs = xaDsMgr.getXaDataSource( "nioneodb" );

xaDs.rotateLogicalLog()

but as seen in the community source code,

public void rotateLogicalLog() throws IOException
{

        throw new UnsupportedOperationException( getClass().getName() );
    }

I am missing something? and I can not find the correct implementation
of this methods into the NiNeoDataSource.

/purbon