Hi Neo4j...

I am working for the largest German speaking travel and holiday portal.
Currently we are using a relatively simple MySQL based spatial distance
functionality. We plan to enhance this by something which is capable of a
flexible set of spatial queries. We will evaluate Neo4j-Spatial for that and
benchmark it against PostGIS/PostGreSQL.

I found some Roadmap descriptions in the Neo4j Wiki (
http://wiki.neo4j.org/content/Neo4j_Spatial_Project_Plan), but I am not sure
that these are still valid. Craig said (somewhere) that Neo4j Spatial is
still alpha (I hope that this means that only the interfaces are still
unstable). And I know that neo4j-spatial is an open source project where
there is no Neo Technology responsibility.

Can you drop a few words about the Spatial roadmap, its stability and
planned licensing (all based on using it on a high volume web site)?

Thanks
--
Christopher
twitter: @fakod