On behalf of the lucky roomful of people in the Silicon Valley who attended
last night's Graph Minicamp, I'd like to thank Marko for a great walk-through
introduction to graph algorithms. And also, thanks to the packed room that
showed up last night.  Marko's progressive exploration of graphs was engaging,
and your questions and discussions really kept him on his toes.

Marko's headed out to Chicago now for WindyCityDB[1], where he'll be delivering
an even more intense (really? like mind-bending and yoga at the same time?)
full day Graph Bootcamp. If you're out in Chicago, there's still time to sign
up for that[2]. If anyone is interested in having a mini- or full bootcamp in
your area, let me know and I'll see what we can arrange with Marko.

Lastly, a shout-out to the good people at Jive[3] for hosting us in Palo Alto.

Cheers,
Andreas

[1] http://windycitydb.org/
[2] http://graphbootcamp.eventbrite.com/