Hello,

I'm considering to create a graph that represents the primitives of a web site:
Web pages, users, tags and other stuff. I have a collaborative filter that
measures the similarity of web pages among them. These similarities should be
included in the graph as relations holding the strength of the similarity as a
property. The filtering is a batch process that should be run every few days.
To insert the newly created relations (similarities) I have to delete all the
old similarity relations.

What yould be the best approach to do that? I couldn't find any method in the
native API for that (I'm using the EmbeddedGraphDatabase).

Thanks a lot in advance,
Mathias