Is there some record within the Neo4J database or its indexing that retains
knowledge of the location where it was created?  Only I tried coping a neo4j
database from a Windows drive to a Unix file system and started a Unix neo4j
application pointing to it and while it connected apparently ok, when it tried
to find its first index it failed to find it, even though I can clearly see the
relevant Index files in its filesystem area.  Also I notice in the neo4j
startup that it reports its 'store_dir' property as referencing the Windows
drive and directory from whence it originated....