I just wanted to remind folks that a PHP REST client based on Neo4j V1.3
has been available for some time at

http://github.com/tchaffee/Neo4J-REST-PHP-API-client
<https://github.com/tchaffee/Neo4J-REST-PHP-API-client>

I am working on finishing up traversals, and other than that it is a
complete implementation of the REST API.  It's fully unit tested
(including exceptions) with 100% code coverage.

Would it be possible to have these pages on the wiki updated to point to
the repo above (page is locked for editing)?

http://wiki.neo4j.org/content/PHP
http://wiki.neo4j.org/content/Main_Page#Language_and_framework_bindings

The version by onewheelgood seems to be no longer maintained and does
not work for V1.3 of Neo4j.  I am committed to keeping my fork up to
date and working with the latest stable version of Neo4j.

I also have some PHP code examples I could add to the wiki if someone
could let me know the best place to put them.

Would also be great if anyone else wants to join in and contribute to
improving the PHP REST client.

Thanks,
Todd Chaffee