Hi, I have a question about sessions in Neo4j. I'm working with the embedded
Java (not as a server) and I can load my data and query it between transactions
without trouble. My question is whether/how it's possible to shut down my
database at the end of a session and then access it in a new session later.

Something like first doing:
GraphDatabaseService graphDb = new EmbeddedGraphDatabase( "var/test/base" );
...Add all my data using transactions
graphDb.shutdown();

Then later opening a new session and accessing that database and indices I've
already made. Is that possible (I didn't see anything covering that in the
wiki/documentation)? Or will I need to convert to the server version?
Kristen