Hi Michael,I realize that the implementation of IndexedRelationship can in fact
support returning relationships, and I have a preliminary version running
locally now.The returned relationships can support all methods of the
Relationship interface, returning the node pointing to the treeRoot as the
startNode, and returning the node set as the key_value as the endNode.All
relationship properties will be stored on the KEY_VALUE relationship pointing
to the endNode.There is one caveat to this solution, the returned relationships
cannot support the getId() method,and will throw an
UnsupportedOperationException when being called.IndexedRelationship will
implement Iterable<Relationship>.With these changes, it is possible to create
an Expander and I am working right now to implement that.Niels