The only dependency for that is the neo4j-server maven package. I am not
sure, however, if that is a public maven artifact. If you can't find it,
you'll have to build it locally for now.

For a usage example, see this test:

https://github.com/neo4j/community/blob/master/server/src/functionaltest/java/org/neo4j/server/WrappingNeoServerBootstrapperTest.java#L57

On Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 9:42 AM, Michael Kilgore <
mfkilg...@infoclearonline.com> wrote:

> In the documentation there is a short section about using
> WrappingNeoServerBootstrapper to provide server services (rest, stats etc)
> to an embedded database. Is there any example code where this is being used?
> Which jars files (maven dependencies) are required.
>
> I have an application (maven built) with an embedded database in place and
> would like to expose it to the server tools.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Michael Kilgore

Jacob Hansson
Phone: +46 (0) 763503395