Hi all,

I'm new to neo4j and graph databases.
To create my graph database I got two questions for you:

1.
I want to create a graph database out of a huge CSV file.
The problem is, that i need to index the nodes I have already created, so
that I don't create duplicate nodes.

My CSV file looks like this:

Article A, Timestamp, Author A
Article A, Timestamp, Author B
Article A, Timestamp, Author C
Article B, Timestamp, Author A
Article B, Timestamp, Author B
Article B, Timestamp, Author D

As you can see I need to access nodes I have already created and connect
them to the next Article.
Right now I'm using the LuceneIndex, but with around 6M authors this is
getting really slow.
Is there any other possibility to access nodes that I have already created?
BatchInserter also doesn't work, because there you can't access nodes which
you have created before.

2.
Is it possible to use neo4j in a distributed system?
If it is possible, are there any guides or tutorials how to realize that?

Thanks for your help,
Stephan