Hi Peter

When I ran mvn install, I got:
[WARNING] Warning building bundle
org.ops4j.pax.tinybundles:tinybundles:bundle:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT
[INFO] Installing
org/ops4j/pax/tinybundles/tinybundles/1.0.0-SNAPSHOT/tinybundles-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.jar

I think there is a "tinybundles" to much in between. :-)

I moved the 1.0.0-SNAPSHOT folder one level up in the .m2/repository
folder structue and at least the tinybundles jar can now be found in
the neo4j-osgi projects.

I now have compilation errors in the examples project:
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:2.3.2:testCompile
(default-testCompile) on project neo4j-osgi-examples: Compilatio
n failure: Compilation failure:
[ERROR]
\Users\james\Documents\Development\neo4j-osgi\examples\src\test\java\org\neo4j\examples\osgi\OSGiTest.java:[35,46]
package org.ops4j.pax.tinybundles.core.builders does not exist
[ERROR]
\Users\james\Documents\Development\neo4j-osgi\examples\src\test\java\org\neo4j\examples\osgi\OSGiTest.java:[36,46]
package org.ops4j.pax.tinybundles.core.builders does not exist
[ERROR]
\Users\james\Documents\Development\neo4j-osgi\examples\src\test\java\org\neo4j\examples\osgi\OSGiTest.java:[35,46]
package org.ops4j.pax.tinybundles.core.builders does not exist
[ERROR]
\Users\james\Documents\Development\neo4j-osgi\examples\src\test\java\org\neo4j\examples\osgi\OSGiTest.java:[36,46]
package org.ops4j.pax.tinybundles.core.builders does not exist
[ERROR]
\Users\james\Documents\Development\neo4j-osgi\examples\src\test\java\org\neo4j\examples\osgi\OSGiTest.java:[57,39]
cannot find symbol
[ERROR] symbol  : class BndBuilder
[ERROR] location: class org.neo4j.examples.osgi.OSGiTest
[ERROR]
\Users\james\Documents\Development\neo4j-osgi\examples\src\test\java\org\neo4j\examples\osgi\OSGiTest.java:[57,55]
cannot find symbol
[ERROR] symbol  : class SynchronousRawBuilder
[ERROR] location: class org.neo4j.examples.osgi.OSGiTest

And indeed, the org.ops4j.pax.tinybundles.core.builders package is not
in the tinybundles jar I just built and installed, but only
..tinybundles.core and ..tinybundles.core.intern. Any ideas?

Best regards,
James