It is not necessary however your reply made me retest, and it works as it
were, but it only shows that error, if, I run the program with
EmbeddedGraphDatabase and put it in an 100 second sleep(so that it keeps the
database open), and then I change it to EmbeddedReadOnlyGraphDatabase and
run it again as second program (while first is already running as
EmbeddedGraphDatabase). In this case, this second program shows that error.
If I run both programs with EmbeddedReadOnlyGraphDatabase, the exact thing
happens :)
  I guess it's the way the second program complains that the index (and/or
the database, since it's in the same path) is already in use by the first
program.