Update and a question.

I was able to get the server JARs and run the WrappingNeoServerBootstrapper.
The problem is that after getting everything from maven it misses the
neo4j-server-static-web.jar. Its not a part of any POM and is not listed in
dependencies, nevertheless its required when starting the server (runtime
dependency).

Can this be fixed somehow, on the POM of neo4j-server ?

Thanks in advance.