Hi!
   I am now just doing some house keeping, so removing properties, etc...
For example we are removing a set of properties that where arrays, this is
cause we want to reduce the size our database a bit.

The interesting thing is that the file *neostore.propertystore.db.arrays.id
* is getting fit, but the related *neostore.propertystore.db.arrays*,
doesn't. I need to reduce the size of both files.

Do you have any idea cause this is happening? I would love to reduce the
size of both files.

/purbon

--
Pere Urbon-Bayes
moviepilot GmbH | Mehringdamm 33 | 10961 Berlin | Germany