Hi,

I'm not sure if I'm missing something here, I'm using Grails with Grails
dependencies to resolve any dependencies. This is my BuildConfig.groovy file

grails.project.dependency.resolution = {
    // inherit Grails' default dependencies
    inherits("global") {
        // uncomment to disable ehcache
        // excludes 'ehcache'
    }
    log "warn" // log level of Ivy resolver, either 'error', 'warn', 'info',
'debug' or 'verbose'
    repositories {
        grailsPlugins()
        grailsHome()
        grailsCentral()
        mavenCentral()

    }
    dependencies {
        compile 'org.neo4j:neo4j:1.4.1'
    }
}

which runs fine. When I run grails compile it downloads every neo4j-1.4.1
successfully. However, after finished downloading, it cannot compile because
of the missing package "org.neo4j" when I look at
~/.ivy2/cache/org.neo4j/neo4j/jars. I see the jar file, but when I open the
jar file I only see pom.xml file, which I think this causes grails thinks
that neo4j doesn't exists in the repo. How can I resolve this? or I have to
use maven instead of ivy2?

Thanks a lot.
T. :)