2011/8/6 Niels Hoogeveen <pd_aficion...@hotmail.com>

> This is the thread about store layer changes for type/direction, and in my
> opinion this is still quite low hanging fruit. Sure, the impact needs to be
> tested rigorously, which may take considerable time, but the implementation
> is quite straight-forward and the potential gains are large.

Agreeing to disagree. Implementing it shouldn't be very hard, but that's
only a small part of it. It would require quite hefty amounts of testing to
be considered production quality... not even mentioning writing and testing
migration of existing databases.

Or we just have different views of what kind of fruit to consider low
hanging.