I'm building an application with embedded database, but also I'm trying to
build a monitoring tool where it will shows me how many relationships, nodes
and categorise those nodes to represent in some kind of charts using google
chart. My question would be in embedded database, it only allows one
instance at a time, how could I implement a monitoring tool in the
background to just query the data without disrupting the front-end?

Best,
T.