Got answers to my previous questions. I was actually using Embedded Neo4j, just
had a look on Server Edition (java +REST)
Simply loving it :)

</PRE>
<BR>
******************************************************************************************<BR>This
 message may contain confidential or proprietary information intended only for
the use of the<BR>addressee(s) named above or may contain information that is
legally privileged. If you are<BR>not the intended addressee, or the person
responsible for delivering it to the intended addressee,<BR>you are hereby
notified that reading, disseminating, distributing or copying this message is
strictly<BR>prohibited. If you have received this message by mistake, please
immediately notify us by<BR>replying to the message and delete the original
message and any copies immediately thereafter.<BR>
<BR>
Thank you.~<BR>