Hi Aseem,

For various reasons, we've (so far) decided against allowing the id to be
something you can output. Could you tell me a bit more about why you would
like to return just the id?

It's not hard to do, but it would make future parts of Cypher harder to do.
If there are valid use cases we've missed, we'll reconsider.

Regards,

Andrés