The prune evaluator in your second call will return false for all callbacks
except the start node, thus not that useful. Also path algos and traversal
semantics cannot be mixed, thus I think it will be ignored. See the path
algo section of docs.neo4j.org for the parameters and examples.

/peter

Sent from my phone.
On Sep 3, 2011 3:29 AM, "Alex" <a...@auv.name> wrote:
> I need some basic help. The first call works fine, the second one results
is
> no result at all. What am I doing wrong?
>
> (1)
>
> curl -H Accept:application/json -H Content-Type:application/json -X POST
> http://localhost:7474/db/data/node/2/paths -d
> '{"to":"http://localhost:7474/db/data/node/5
","relationships":{"type":"KNOWS"},"algorithm":"shortestPath","max_depth":
> 5}'
>
> [ {
> "start" : "http://localhost:7474/db/data/node/2";,
> "nodes" : [ "http://localhost:7474/db/data/node/2";,
> "http://localhost:7474/db/data/node/3";,
> "http://localhost:7474/db/data/node/4";,
> "http://localhost:7474/db/data/node/5"; ],
> "length" : 3,
> "relationships" : [ "http://localhost:7474/db/data/relationship/0";,
> "http://localhost:7474/db/data/relationship/1";,
> "http://localhost:7474/db/data/relationship/2"; ],
> "end" : "http://localhost:7474/db/data/node/5";
>
> So far, so good.
>
> (2)
>
> curl -H Accept:application/json -H Content-Type:application/json -X POST
> http://localhost:7474/db/data/node/2/paths -d
> '{"to":"http://localhost:7474/db/data/node/5
","relationships":{"type":"KNOWS"},"algorithm":"shortestPath","prune_evaluator":