hi,
I don't quite understand RelationshipIndex and RelationshipExpander.
say I have a supernode city (beijing), it has 10 m users links to
through relationship LIVES_IN. so how should I index? should be
something like:
RelationshipIndex idx = db.index().forRelationships("CITY_LIVES_IN");
idx.add(rel, "LIVES_IN", "Beijing");
if so, what's the advantage over this?
Index<Node> idx = db.index().forNodes("CITY_LIVES_IN");
idx.add(user, "LIVES_IN", "beijing");
(I read source code of LuceneIndex.java, found out that the
implementation of the add method is shared between Index<node> and
RelationshipIndex.)

about RelationshipExpander. i don't see how RelationshipIndex could
help combining with RelationshipExpander, when use
GraphAlgoFactory.shortestPath(RelationshipExpander expander, int
maxDepth)?

thanks for help!

--
Best regards