Hi. I'm just starting with neo4j, doing some pocs and investigation.

I'm using spring data to persist my data. And so far I was able to both
persist and load data from the db (from my unit tests anyway)

I've added a few nodes (250) and also created some relations.

But, when opening the neoclipse and pointing it to my db directory (read
only mode). All I see is a node with id 0 and a property: startTime (I
assume that springdata creates this node for some reason)

But I can't find the nodes I've added. Tried to double click, search (still
have no clue to search as well, tried to put property:value on query)

I know data is there because of my unit tests, just trying to navigate on a
visual tool.

Just trying to find my way, anyone could help me out?

Regards