Hi,

I already tried these java parameters, but that didn't really speedup the
process and i already turned atime off.
As Java parameters I am using right now -d64 -server -Xms7G -Xmx14G
-XX:+UseParallelGC -XX:+UseNUMA
What I've also noticed is, that reading from the database is really slow on
my hard disk.
It just reads 1mb/s and sometimes 8mb/s, but that is really slow. My hard
disk can normally read and copy files much faster.
Also very strange is, that the workload of the hard disk is around 99% with
reading 1mb/s.

My OS is Ubuntu Linux x64 and my file system is ext4.

On the neo4j Wiki I found some performance guides, but these didn't really
help.
Do you know what I can do else?

Perfomance Guides:
http://wiki.neo4j.org/content/Linux_Performance_Guide
http://wiki.neo4j.org/content/Linux_Performance_Guide
http://wiki.neo4j.org/content/Configuration_Settings
http://wiki.neo4j.org/content/Configuration_Settings

I also added a configurtion file, but it seems that my Java program doesn't
use all of the Ram.

Thanks for your help!

Cheers,
Stephan