                                                }
                                };
                                list.add(new Thread(r));
                        }
                        for (Thread tt2 : list) {
                                tt2.start();
                        }

run the Test you will found get node's property will cost more then 15ms
sometimes. May this test is not meaningful.But it can representing my
problem. I need frequent access node's property.And I think I just read it
,so whatever i have how many threads, access the node's property should be
very fast less then 1ms.