Hi

Another install question. I was wanting to test Neo4J as a backend for
Geoserver. The Neo4J Spatial docs at:
seem a little out of date. They say copy "..the following JAR files into the
in the GeoServer directory webapps/geoserver/WEB-INF/lib:

json-simple-1.1.jar
geronimo-jta_1.1_spec-1.1.1.jar
neo4j-kernel-1.2-1.2.M04.jar
neo4j-index-1.2-1.2.M04.jar
neo4j-spatial.jar

These file names have obviously changed, well the bottom three certainly.
And neo4j-index seems to have been deprecated, 'Changes.txt' says "Excludes
the neo4j-index component (not used anyhow) to enable HA mode."

Anyway, could someone give me current instructions and filenames and
locations.

Apologies again for the noobness